South Western Sydney - Early Admission Consultations
Early Admission applications for UOW are open now, and we’re here to help.
If you have any questions about the application, need access to a computer to complete it online, or you’re not sure about what courses you should be applying for - register for this session so we can help you.
For your convenience, we have divided the session into 30-minute blocks for you to choose from, but you’re welcome to stay as long as you need to.
You’ll need to bring
- Your NESA/Student ID Number, and your four-digit UAC PIN
- A laptop/tablet, if you have one. If not, there are computers at the campus for you to use.
As part of the Early Admission application, you’ll be required to answer four questions. It will be a good idea for you to draft some responses before this info session.
The four questions you will be asked to respond to are:
- What are your study strategies when preparing for an important assessment task?
- What has influenced your decision to pursue your course or courses of interest?
- Describe a time when you worked with others to achieve a goal.
- Tell us about a time when you set yourself a goal and worked really hard to achieve a good result.
Responses need to be a minimum of 100 characters and a maximum of 500 characters. Find more information plus other application tips on our website.
Following the Early Admission application workshop with a UOW staff member, students and their families have the opportunity to have a personalised tour of the UOW South Western Sydney campus with a current UOW student. Learn about student life and get a feeling for the campus you could be studying at in 2021.
When: August 12 & 13, 2020 - 2.30pm - 6pm
Where: UOW South Western Sydney Campus - 33 Moore Street, Liverpool
Note: This will be a COVID safe event with all relevant social distancing and health requirements strictly adhered to.